Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pewter

Perfect is what comes to mind.

I first fell in love with pewter during a spring season when I was at my Opoe's (Dutch grandma's) house.
She had a pewter pitcher brimming with spring flowers from her garden as her dining room table centerpiece. 
I was in love.
The perfect balance of rustic countryside with spring's blossoms adding colorful life.
I couldn't get enough of the charming bumps to the pewter's surface and the fact that this pitcher turned vase was my Opoe's grandmother's; what a treasure!
I'm always on the hunt for Royal Holland Pewter vases and pitchers so I can share the beauty of pewter with others!

The Look:
  Click image for source.
http://thebookofsecrets.tumblr.com/page/31
Click image for source.




















Beautiful Pewter on DelightfullyDutch:
Vintage Pewter Pitcher - Royal Holland Pewter Vase - Silver Gray Grey Rustic Farmhouse - Modern Wedding Decor Cottage Chic Centerpiece Vintage Pewter Vase Set - Modern Wedding Centerpiece Decor - Rustic Farmhouse Cottage Chic - Minimalist
Vintage Pewter Pitcher - Royal Holland Pewter Vase - Silver Gray Grey Rustic Farmhouse - Modern Wedding Decor Cottage Chic Centerpiece
P.S. They look wonderful with Dutch tulips! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your support and hope you have enjoyed visiting DelightfullyDutch!