Monday, October 6, 2014

Thanks to My Uncle...

...I got to be a wedding photographer for the day!
My Uncle and his wife were not planning on a big wedding with a professional photographer and the like. 
However, when they gave me permission to run around like paparazzi that day, I was very excited to give them my best without getting in the way!

It was a toasty 100 degrees, very unusual for an October 4th, but you wouldn't know it with everyone's smiling faces.


My grandfather officiated the wedding. He, as usual, was a kick!


Here comes the bride.


An intimate gathering in a scenic location.


A special moment.


I'd never seen my Uncle so happy.


He got his bride!



I was a little shy to take them aside for portraits after the ceremony, but it was well worth it! 
I gave the bride a chance to rest her feet and for the both of them to talk for the first time as a married couple.


Floating on a cloud.


They'll look on these for years to come.


The bride had an eye for romantic details.



I offer them heartfelt prayers for a happy and holy marriage.
And pictures to remember their special day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your support and hope you have enjoyed visiting DelightfullyDutch!