Monday, September 8, 2014

Jennifer's Bridal Shower

My sister-in-law got married this past weekend and I thought it'd be nice to share some fun from her bridal shower I threw alongside her maid of honor and cousin, Amanda.


The lovely bride-to-be and mother of the bride.


Amanda made these adorable and delicious mini-bundt cakes!


A fun Strawberry Cake I made for the special day!


I made these party favors to sneak in the bike theme the bride and groom enjoy!



Some lovely vintage milk glass vases as a preview to the wedding decor!


Styled the utensils with the teal, gold, and white theme of the wedding!


A fun game hosted by Amanda!


Guests put their best wrapping skills on display!


The maid of honor happily watches her favorite bride open a mountain of gifts while bridesmaid and cousin, Shaylene, takes thank-you notes.


Made sure to get a picture with the bride before the day's end!
She threw an amazing bridal shower for me just over a year ago. Check out her party throwing skills here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your support and hope you have enjoyed visiting DelightfullyDutch!