Friday, September 26, 2014

Vintage Aprons

I love vintage aprons.
I'd been browsing Etsy, trying to scope out the one.
Low and behold, on my 1 year wedding anniversary, my husband and I were strolling through an antique store when the most darling floral apron caught my eye.
It was, the one.
Even more than that, I'm positive I saw this exact apron at this exact antique store about a year before, but I wasn't into buying beloved treasures back then. 
My husband even remembered.
The one, had waited for me. And my husband, (the true The One), bought it for me as an anniversary gift! Truly, so special!


Thought it deserved it's very own photoshoot. 
I love the blue and white, a little Dutch :)
Brought out some red Pyrex to really play up the vintage theme.


Besides, I have to inspire others to go out in search of their very own beautiful vintage apron.

Speaking of which, I have some sweet vintage half aprons for sale in my Etsy shop, DelightfullyDutch.

Vintage Half Apron - Pink Floral Lace White Flower Red Hearts - Scandinavian - Pockets - Bridal Shower Gift

Buy them individually or as a lot!

Vintage Half Apron - Red Yellow - Apples Strawberries - Summer Country - Retro Gift for Bride - Kitchen Accessory - New Home House

Perfect, right!?
Get 'em before I change my mind and keep them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your support and hope you have enjoyed visiting DelightfullyDutch!